A well-crafted title not only helps search engines understand the content of your blog post but also entices readers to click and engage with your content. It serves as a gateway to your blog post, giving potential readers a glimpse of what they can expect to find if they choose to click through.
Here's three juicy SEO title templates that every B2B startup should consider using:
Formula: # <Curated List> for <Value>
- "7 best practices to keep in mind for your next sales call"
- "21 awesome business podcasts you should be listening to"
- "4 ways to find low difficulty keywords for your next blog post on a budget"
Formula: <Option A> vs. <Option B> for <Target>
- "Asana vs. Jira: Which is better for your Fintech business?"
- "Webflow - The best Wordpress Alternative to fast moving startups"
- "5 alternatives to Mailchimp in 2023 (free and paid)"
Formula: <Concept>: <The value it will bring>
- "Retrieval Augmented Generation: How you can fix hallucinations in your LLM outputs"
- "Collaborative Learning: What is it & Why should every high performing classroom adopt it"
- "Build in Public: How Indie Hackers are using it to build 6-figure businesses"