Engyne uses Airtable as the data source for Programmatic pages. It's free, easy to learn, and the UX is just amazing.
- Navigate to your Programmatic Collection Settings > Connect Airtable.
- Create a new Personal Access Token in Airtable. The scope should be:
schema.bases:readand select your base.
- Copy & Paste the generated token into the Airtable Personal Access Token.
- Once added, you can now Sync Data in your Programmatic collection.
- That's it, you can now start creating your Programmatic SEO page in Engyne
Now that you know how to connect your Airtable to Engyne to create a Programmatic SEO collection, try:
- Designing a page template in the Programmatic builder
- Expand your dataset by adding more rows
On this page